[Users] How to compile claws on Debian Wheezy?

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:59:53 CEST 2014

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:11:07 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> In the long run, I imagine this symptom will just go away with an
> update one day, perhaps when I switch from Debian Wheezy to Jessie
> next spring. These kinds of things always go away after awhile. I
> just need to do some kind of kludge to make it go away *now* so I can
> get back to work and use Inkscape without closing all programs and
> restarting X.

I've had my mouse pointer jam up on Debian which was released only
by unplugging the mouse or its usb hub, and then replugging. (to be
precise, a trackball from Logitech)
I got another trackball with a wireless interface to deal with the
cable length problem. When it jams up now, its mechanical, because
holding the thing upside down and shaking, solves the problem.
Do try another brand of mouse.
Liz