[Users] Junk Meil and Bogofilter

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Aug 28 15:28:08 CEST 2014

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:54:20 -0400
"Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:

Hello Renaud,

>To hasten the process, I have asked friends on two mailing lists to
>forward to me any spam they receive between today and next Sunday.

Interesting;  Spam being of use, for once.   :-)

>Maybe a corpus of such concentrated spam should be kept in the list
>archives at claws-mail.org.

IDK - As I've said elsewhere in this thread, spam goes 'stale' after a
while.  In any case, using your method above, there's probably no need.
Another option would be to turn off _all_ spam filtering at your mail
provider's server, if that's possible (it isn't often).  It's quite
likely to open up the floodgates, though.

--
 Regards  _
Where will you be when the bodies burn?