[Users] Attachments

Buzz buzz at ksys.co.nz
Mon Aug 18 23:12:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have written a Python script which creates a PDF from a Libreoffice
document and then opens a compose window with the PDF attached.
I would then like to open the attachment to double check that I have
all the appropriate information in it. I could have the script do this
for me, but I guess my OCD is showing, as I would quite like to open it
from the compose window.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I created an action
"okular %p" which I called from the compose window, after selecting
the attachment, but this resulted in a message box saying "The selected
action cannot be used in the compose window because it contains %f, %F,
%as or %p."

Am I barking up the wrong tree or have I just missed something?

--
Cheers

Buzz