[Users] Reproducible segfault in search

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 08:56:22 CEST 2014

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:28:13 +0100
Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> When I search a particular large box of messages using edit search
> folder I get a reproducible segfault on OpenBSD with
> claws-mail-3.9.3p1 and claws-mail-pdfviewer-3.9.3p1.
>
> I could perhaps systrace it and track down the particular message?

That would probably be useful.

> Also when searching on one box then another I have to click on a
> message before it will search the newly selected box even after
> open and close of the search.

I recommend using the Quick Search instead.

> Sylpheed works fine and has customisable date format, can that be
> done in claws

Of course. See /Configuration/Preferences/Display/Summaries.

> and does sylpheed support utf8 out of interest.

Wrong list for that question, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.

> I'd
> probably miss attachment remover which can probably be easily
> ported but other than that I am not sure what I would miss?

Actually, Claws Mail had the attachment remover first. See
http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières