[Users] Certificate Switch (Google): old cert not signed?

Bernd Eckenfels bernd-2014 at eckenfels.net
Tue Apr 29 22:49:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

today Claws alerted me about a SSL cert change of google for my IMAP
account. In the certificate details it lists the old and new
certificate. For the old certificate it however prints that it was not
signed (no issuer?). I wonder is this a display bug (because it simply
does not verify the old cert) or is this actually meaning the old cert
was not checked or self signed (it does not look like this).

(german) (windows) screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5zo0ek444qmcey/Screenshot%202014-04-29%2022.39.52.png

3.9.3-84-g4d0f2b

Bernd