[Users] One filter not working

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Apr 29 12:18:32 CEST 2014

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:36:09 +0200
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

Hello wwp,

>Hello Neil,

>On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:45:45 +0100 Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

>> On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:15:31 +0100
>> Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > .....for comparison.  Obviously, the important bits are the

>> enabled rulename "bugs" account 3 from matchcase "thewildbeast" move
>> "#imap/Main/INBOX/bugreports"

>> enabled rulename "claws" account 3 to
>> matchcase "claws-mail" | cc matchcase "claws-mail" move
>> "#imap/Main/INBOX/claws"

>Thanks. And the failing one is the one that should move to
>"#imap/Main/INBOX/claws" ?

Not Neil here, but anyway...

The one that fails is "bugs", not "claws", IIRC.

The only thing that I can think of is the the directory name in the rule
doesn't match the directory in the mailbox structure.  The filter rule
creator will allow me to enter a non-existent directory, but when
running the filters, that filter will silently fail because the
directory is not there.

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks