[Users] One filter not working

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Apr 28 18:32:50 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:46:17 +0100
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I have never come across the situation that the order of the filters is
>important.  And as I said they all works except one. I don't know what

Do you specify that the rules only apply to their respective accounts,
or do they apply to all accounts?  Check in the filter prefs, under
Account.  If it says All, that might be your problem.

If that's not the case, it might help us if we could see the two
relevant rules for sorting Claws mails.

>the CM general filter is. This filter that doesn't work, by the way,

Sorry, my short hand;  I meant the filter which you created that puts
emails for this very list in their own folder.

The way I filter the messages, if I have the bug list filter after the
one that sorts Claws Mail user list mails, then they'll all get put in
that folder, and nothing goes to the bug list folder.  I could, of
course, change the user list filter so it doesn't interfere with the bug
filter.

Another option that is possible using Claws Mail would be to apply a
pre-processing filter to the folder that holds user list mails to look
for bug list mails and move them to the proper folder.

--
 Regards  _
No guarantee the stimuli must be perceived the same...