[Users] One filter not working

Neil senex at drofle.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 17:46:17 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:34:32 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:03:45 +0100
> Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
> >Quite right, I checked and I *had* set it up as From thewildbeast.  I
>
> I think you might have missed the importance of the first part of
> Paul's message:
>
> The order of filters is significant.
>   If your filter for moving bug report messages comes after the filter
>   for moving all CM user list mail, and bug report messages match the
> CM one the bug filter will appear to do nothing.
>
> Short version;  Try moving the CM general filter after the bug list
> filter and see if it works then.

I am a bit puzzled by this. I have 11 filter rules as I said. They are
not on one account. I have five different accounts, two on one web site
and three on another. One account has one filter. Two accounts have two
filters each and two accounts have three filters each. That makes the
eleven.

I have never come across the situation that the order of the filters is
important.  And as I said they all works except one. I don't know what
the CM general filter is. This filter that doesn't work, by the way,
one on just two on that account.

Thanks

Neil