[Users] One filter not working

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:34:32 CEST 2014

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:03:45 +0100
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Quite right, I checked and I *had* set it up as From thewildbeast.  I

I think you might have missed the importance of the first part of Paul's
message:

The order of filters is significant.
  If your filter for moving bug report messages comes after the filter
  for moving all CM user list mail, and bug report messages match the CM
  one the bug filter will appear to do nothing.

Short version;  Try moving the CM general filter after the bug list
filter and see if it works then.

--
 Regards  _
The deadbeats and the dispossessed, the seekers of unlikeliness