[Users] Win32: New Windows build available

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Apr 26 11:48:04 CEST 2014

On 25 April 2014 at 20h46, Michael Schwendt wrote:

Hi,

> > The fix for #3145 is probably the root cause of the IMAP related
> > crashes that happened from time to time since so long.
>
> #2769 and imap_disconnect_all() indeed. Amazing, isn't it?

Yep! Now, if only we could get such a nice valgrind log for #3084, you
could regain hope about these annoying crashers ;)

(*maybe* it's possible that #3084 is an effect of #3145. That would be
great.)

> > As usual it's downloadable at http://www.claws-mail.org/win32/
>
> Will there be a new tarball release, too?

The next release is not yet planned, we want to address a few more
issues first (#3106, #3140 for example), and put in a bit more QA.

I updated the Windows build when I got some time to do it, but it
wasn't planned as a release, it's just a build of a git snapshot :)
--
Colin