[Users] where do I find the plug-in API documentation

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Apr 25 09:12:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

> I have spent some time to find the documentation of the API used for
> plug-ins without much success.
>
> Of course, I have the sources of the available plug-ins and I can see
> the concept but not what I was looking for.
>
> Where will I find the API documentation?

We made the choice of letting plugins use all of Claws' API, and we're
lacking manpower, so there isn't API documentation other than in the
code.

The code will be your documentation ;)
If you wonder about things and need to ask about things, you will find
great help both on the devel at lists.claws-mail.org mailing-list, and on
#claws on irc.freenode.net.

The most difficult API in Claws Mail is for the folder classes; if your
plugin isn't a new folder class, it should go rather easily, if not,
you'll probably join us on IRC :)

And of course... thanks for this future plugin, whatever it may be!
--
Colin