[Users] Making Claws forget a password

Charles A Edwards CAE at eslrahc.com
Tue Apr 22 23:54:19 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:34:09 +0100
Peter Flynn wrote:

> I set up Claws on my laptop but now it remembers the password for my
> email account which I don't want it to do on a laptop.
>
> How do I make it forget the password, so that it will prompt me afresh
> each time I run the program?

Configuration/ edit accounts...

Remove the "password" (field will now be blank) and Apply changes.

Now each time you "Receive" or "Send" mail on the laptop you will be
required to manually enter your "password" in a pop-up window.

    Charles

--
The more complex the idea or technology, the more simple- minded the
opposition -- Murphy's In Laws n°16