[Users] "Mark as read" in RSSyl folder is unpredictable

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Apr 22 14:02:41 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:17:39 +0100
Cliff Laine <clifflaine at europe.com> wrote:

Hello Cliff,

>Great, thanks Brad.

YW.

>Is there a way of doing that in bulk? It's going to take a while going

Sadly, not within CM.  It may be possible by editing the correct file in
the Claws config directory and doing a global search and replace on the
correct function.  Unfortunately, I failed to finds the correct file
when looking here.  Mind you, I didn't search for too long.

Hopefully, somebody else will know what to look for.

--
 Regards  _
I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose