[Users] GPG passphrase with *every* outgoing email

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Apr 12 02:24:52 CEST 2014

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:18:33 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Ian> Nonetheless, I am asked for the passphrase every time.

Paul> Is this passphrase dialogue the Claws dialogue or the pinentry
Paul> dialog? (you can tell this by the dialogue window title, for
Paul> example)

It was the pinentry dialog for sure.  I am very used to seeing it - once
a day :-)

But, strangely, today it is not happening!  Maybe something was wrong
with the configuration after all.  I'll write back if it happens again.

Thanks, i.