[Users] minimize to tray?

Bruce Bowler bruce.bowler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:01:39 CEST 2013

I'm a long time sylpheed user who's going to try claws instead.  One
thing that I was able to do with sylpheed, that I can't find out how to
do in claws is to minimize the the system tray (windows 7).

I found the "exit to tray" option in the settings for the notification
plug in, but I have an aversion to clicking the X in a window - I find
it a bit 'un-nerving' (hey, what can I say :-).

What would it take to get a 'minimize to tray' option added (teaching
my hand to not be afraid isn't an option)

Thanks!
Bruce