[Users] claws-mail vcalendar

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Sep 26 21:26:17 CEST 2013

I have attached a screen shot of the vcalendar as it appears on my
screen. If that gets stripped off, it can be viewed at
<http://seibercom.net/Images/vcal.png>. Anyway, as you can notice, the
buttons on the right side of the Starts At and Ends At are both greyed
out. I have not found out how to activate them. Also, the "Check
Availability" button is greyed out, although I may not have everything
configured correctly for that.

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.19 / GLib 2.36.3
Locale: C (charset: US-ASCII)
Operating System: FreeBSD 8.3-STABLE (amd64)

Is this normal or do I have a problem with something?

--
Jerry ♔