[Users] Ordering of mail

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 19:05:28 CEST 2013

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:47:56 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> I have no idea, TBH.  I only tried the folder setting as research
> for this thread.  As soon as I found that setting "Queue" was
> non-reversible, I decided to proceed no further, and shut down CM,
> and reset the folder to 'normal' in the folderlist.xml file.

It's not non-reversible, but it's like that to ensure that there /is/
a folder of type 'queue'. You can set another folder as a 'queue' type
and the previous 'queue' type folder gets set back to 'normal'. Not
sure how this will work out with your manual editing of
folderlist.xml, though!

Incidentally, sub-folders of the 'queue' type folder inherit its type.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune