[Users] Difficulties installing Fancy plugin

Cliff Laine clifflaine at europe.com
Tue Sep 24 12:16:35 CEST 2013

Dear All

I was wondering if someone could say where I'm going wrong in
installing the fancy plugin.

I have installed CM 3.9.2 from the Sourceforge tarball. I thought the
Fancy plugin should be listed under Configuration > Plugins > Load
but there is no .so file called anything like Fancy.

So I tried installing it manually from the relevant Ubuntu deb page at
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/i386/claws-mail-fancy-plugin/download

Still no joy. There is nothing called fancy
in /usr/local/lib/claws-mail/plugins

I've run out of ideas. Could anyone give me a pointer?

Thank you

Cliff
CM 3.9.2 / Linux Mint 14 Nadia 32-bit