[Users] problems sending email from secondary account

Amadeus W.M. amadeus84 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 9 03:57:57 CEST 2013

On Sat, 07 Sep 2013 07:49:40 +0100, Paul
wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 02:07:47 +0000 (UTC)
> "Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> So they are clones of each other, both accounts can receive email but
>> one can send, the other can't.
>
> Probably there is a difference between the configuration of the 2
> accounts. Check the SMTP Auth settings of the one that fails. If you
> don't find anything, send the debug info for both the one that works and
> the one that doesn't work.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

By debug info you mean the log, or it's something different? If
different, I don't know where it is.

Also, where does claws store its login information, maybe my username/
password are not stored properly. Although that's unlikely, given that I
can receive email just fine.