[Users] Send on check mail

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Sep 5 16:13:15 CEST 2013

In days now gone, before I upgraded from KMail to Claws (and from KDE to XFCE) I remember I had a setting that allowed having the queued mail sent at the same time that the server was periodically queried to check and download new mail.

This was a boon, specially so in a country where we pay for every phone call, and the multiplication of dial-up calls singularly increases the phone bill.

I have not found a way to do the same in Claws; is there one ?

Cheers,

Ron, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
                       Hvad skal manden vaer ?
                       Sig selv, det er mit korte svar.