[Users] Request for enhancement - resize windows gadget

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Sep 1 08:43:18 CEST 2013

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 02:13:00 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

Hello Steve,

>I apologize for reading your message too fast,misinterpreting it, and
>replying to you in a snarky manner. What you were doing was giving the

I was a bit bemused by your response, I must admit.  I did have a look
at the URL you provided.  I can sympathise with that view.  I keep
seeing tales of woe WRT KMail.  I never used KMail 'in anger', even back
in KDE2 days.  It was nothing like I was used to (I used Thor on a
Commodore Amiga) and when happened across Sylpheed, then Claws, and have
never looked back.

>way I *interpreted* it was "hey, just use KDE like I do.", which was
>not *at all* what you actually wrote.

But an easy mistake to make.  I wrote my reply in a sort of 'shorthand',
leaving out stuff that makes for good grammar.  As such, my reply was
open to (mis)interpretation.

>I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it.  No offense was taken.

--
 Regards  _
It's cool to know nothin'