[Users] Finally, I had to switch to Thunderbird. CM is too slow to be usable!

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Oct 31 10:34:19 CET 2013

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:39:50 +0100
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

> > >   CM <-- Local Dovecote IMAP <-- offline-imap <-- Remote IMAP
> > > server

I also run local Dovecot IMAP server which is fed by getmail cronjobs,
but without offline-imap, and it works great.

> You might want to try mbsync (http://isync.sourceforge.net) as well,
> seems to get a little bit more active development and I generally
> heard good things about it.

Never heard about it, but after checking both sites it seems that
offline-imap has more recent release (http://offlineimap.org/).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on
sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.