[Users] Fancy HTML viewer user agent string problem

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Mon Oct 28 02:45:10 CET 2013

It seems that Fancy HTML viewer 3.9.2git88 has problems with sending the
user agent string when making request using HTTPS.  I have my proxy
sever set up to not allow any programs not sending a user agent string
to access that Internet.  I use a white list to allow only programs I
know of out based on the user agent string they pass.  I wanted to
check on the list to see if anyone else is have this problem when using
Fancy to display HTML based emails?

--
Michael Hughes