[Users] ODP2 - Re: ODP - Re: problem with number in tne name

Theofilos Theofilos at interia.pl
Sun Oct 27 12:26:54 CET 2013

I think it is a problem with send from Claws-mail full e-mail address
as a login.
You can see "Network log"

* Account 'bydg': Connecting to POP3 server: pop3.poczta.onet.pl:110...
[12:21:27] POP3< +OK Onet server ready.
[12:21:27] POP3> USER m3bydg
[12:21:27] POP3< +OK
[12:21:27] POP3> PASS ********
[12:21:29] POP3< -ERR  Please provide full e-mail address as a login
*** error occurred on authentication
*** Authentication failed.
* Account 'bydg': Connecting to POP3 server: pop3.poczta.onet.pl:110...
[12:21:56] POP3< +OK Onet server ready.
[12:21:56] POP3> USER m3bydg at onet.pl
[12:21:56] POP3< +OK
[12:21:56] POP3> PASS ********
[12:21:56] POP3< +OK Logged in.
[12:21:56] POP3> STAT
[12:21:56] POP3< -ERR Unknown command:
*** error occurred on POP3 session
*** Error occurred while processing mail.

Theofilos