[Users] Change of focus when clicking a link

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Oct 24 10:35:51 CEST 2013

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 05:31:06 +0000
Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:

> Which OS and desktop are you using?  If Linux with KDE, focus stealing
> prevention can be set on a per window basis.  Right click on the window
> titlebar and select "more actions > special window settings > appearance &
> fixes > focus stealing prevention".  You might want to play with it a bit to
> get things the way you want.

Thanks, it has been soved with Sébastien's suggestion to Set browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground to true in about:config

Dont use KDE, came to Cl<as specifically so that I could drop Kmail which was the last thing that kept me using that piece of bloatware.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                      He either fears his fate too much,