[Users] Selecting the privacy system when replying

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Wed Oct 16 17:21:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

first of all, thanks for this great mailer! Especially the GPG
integration is great.

There is just one thing I'm missing: I have to use both GPG and S/Mime
in parallel. With the plugin I can set the default system fine, but
when I reply to a mail, I would prefer to use the same as the original
mail. A lot of times I forget to switch to the system the sender
prefers send it with my default.

Since a lot of other mailers have very crappy GPG integration its very
inconvenient for them to read the encrypted mail then.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/