[Users] Greetings from another kmail1 refugee

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 09:07:07 CEST 2013

On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:42:01 -0600
ghaverla <ghaverla at materialisations.com> wrote:

> Claws has a FAQ.  Which means there must be a means of asking
> questions.  And looking around the claws-mail website, I couldn't
> find a mail list.  Which made me wonder about the FAQ.  Google
> knows of the mailing list, which is how I have registered.  But
> maybe you need to make it easier for people to find this?

Under the menu item 'Community' you will find details about this
mailing list. Maybe this doesn't slap you in the face like the words
'Mailing list' would, but seems logical enough, at least with a
moment or two's thought.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune