[Users] Expirqation of emails

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Oct 7 17:23:40 CEST 2013

On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:03:22 -0400
john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

Hello john,

>Is there a way to set an automatic expiration period for emails in a
>particular email folder? Kmail did this.

Yes:  Right click on the relevant folder, select "Processing..." and
create your rule(s) there.

If you want to set an overall delete age (that is, one for *all*
folders) use Configuration menu -> Preferences then either Pre- or
Post-Processing and create the rule(s) there instead.  Choose Pre- or
Post- depending on whether you want the rules activated on entering or
leaving folders.

--
 Regards  _
Now I found you out, I don't think you're so smart