[Users] Mute "connection failed" error

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Oct 6 13:18:09 CEST 2013

On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 15:09:05 +0200
Alois Mahdal <alois.mahdal.1-ndmail at zxcvb.cz> wrote:

> When there's downtime in our intra-net, I keep getting annoyed
> by the error messages.  Since my work is mostly done with
> keyboard, having focus stolen every 5 minutes is not acceptable.
>
> Currently all that I can do is shut down the client, but is
> there a better way?

I presume that you are talking about the connection error dialogue.
If this is the case then you can turn on the option "Don't popup
error dialogue on receive error" which you will find on the
'/Configuration/Preferences/Mail handling/Receiving' page

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune