[Users] Claws & Mutt, Tags?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 20:00:11 CET 2013

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:42:36 +0100
Jens Kjaerulff <jk at socant.net> wrote:

> Where is this tag actually stored on the server? I suspect not
> directly in each message file? If it is in some separate system
> file specific to claws, I doubt I would be able to make Mutt
> interpret that file.

It is not specific to Claws. Here's a fetch from the IMAP server for
one of the messages that I set the tag on previously:

[18:56:39] IMAP4< * 3 FETCH (UID 10 FLAGS (test \Seen))

Note that in Claws' Network Log '<' indicates from the server to
Claws and '>' indicates from Claws to the server.

I have no idea about Mutt's support for IMAP FLAGS.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune