[Users] Suddenly "D" is sending

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Fri Nov 8 18:12:09 CET 2013

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:48:52 +0100
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:
> Try opening the "Message" menu while editing a message, hover the
> mouse over "Send" and press Ctrl-Return, this should restore the
> original mapping.

Excellent! Thanks! And as you noted:

> The setting is: Configuration -> Preferences -> Miscellaneous ->
> Keyboard shortcuts -> Enable customisable keyboard shortcuts

was indeed set. I wonder if this is somehow related to how the "Execute
immediately ..." checkbox used to get unset. It used to happen all the
time when Claws crashed, now I've only caught it like twice since that
last patch (and Claws has been crashing less often).

Dan