[Users] RSSyl problem

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Wed Nov 6 07:05:06 CET 2013

I fired up claws today and it had been a while. I have maybe 25 news
feeds in RSSyl and for some reason only 2 feeds showed new posts.

I refreshed the list and still no new ones showed up. I checked out
the feed URL of Ars Technica to see if it had changed but it was fine.
Browsing the URL in Firefox showed posts up to 6th Nov, but RSSyl had
nothing since 10/09.

I can't figure out why it's not pulling any new ones.

Does anyone have any ideas why not? Normally I'm inundated with new
posts...

D.