[Users] email signing.

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Sat Nov 2 15:38:39 CET 2013

On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 21:50:56 +0000
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 21:30:15 +0100
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:35:23 +0000
> > Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:
> >

> > > Yes, with *each* and *every* email!
> > >
> > Do you use gpg-agent?
> >
> No, it is installed but, as you can see, its greyed out in the
> preferences.

Further to this, signing worked as intended each and every time with
claws-mail in debian backports, but upgrade to testing, and claws-mail
from 'hydra.debian.net' and it is failing, again with each and every
email. Its almost as if there was some configuration change, or flag
left undone, in the hydra build, as I can easily reproduce the
behaviour by just installing the debian testing version of claws mail.

Sharon.
my git repo = https://github.com/boudiccas/dots
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 561944