[Users] mixed up header information in message list

seelenhirt seelenhirt at gmx.net
Thu May 30 21:58:26 CEST 2013

Hello list

I've encountered a strange behaviour in claws. As you can see in
the attachment I've messages which show wrong information in the
message list. Namely the header fields shown in the message list
(subject, from, date, ...) are from a completely different message: In
the shown example from a mail I received more than a year ago on a
different mail account.
As the said (IMAP-) mails show up correctly on my webmail, I guess some
internal index got mixed up here. Can someone help me out on this?

Regards,
Marius

--
I do not think -- therefore I am not.