[Users] [wish enhancement] spamassassin instead of bogofilter?

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon May 27 10:31:10 CEST 2013

When configuring the latest CM from the git repo today I noticed
that there was a plugin for spamassassin. Good, I'm getting fed up with
manually marking mail as spam, so I look to automate it. But once I
start up CM I cant find any plugin for spamassassin, and instead the
spamassassin.so refers you to the bogofilter thingie. It appears that
bogofilter has taken over from spamassassin, although, in my opinion
bogofilter is not as good as spamassassin.

Is it possible to code it so that we have a choice of either
spamassassin or bogofilter, please by ticking boxes in the preference?

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/index.html
Debian 7.0, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.0.3.3,