[Users] Importing kmails complete mail corpus to claws

Vayu vayu at sklinks.com
Sat May 25 19:57:56 CEST 2013

Steve, I can't thank you enough for that page you made.  I'm finally understanding the mail process and I have a working fetchmail, procmail, dovecot setup.  I can have all my mail for the last 5 years in one place accessible from all my computers and partition installs.  (I still have to figure out how to use my ISP's send mail and keep the sent mails in my Maildir ".Sent" directory. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them)

I got a chuckle from the premise of the page.  I remember avoiding the upgrade to kmail2.  I had to wait a long time for the dust to settle.

Again, I can't thank you enough for that page.