[Users] Plugins with Windows

Thomas Beckmann beckmann at ThBeckmann.de
Wed May 22 20:12:35 CEST 2013

> >> Configuration->Plugins then select what you want and click "load".
> >
> >Click Load... then select a plugin and click OK.
> >
> >Rinse and repeat until you have all the plugins you want.
>
> You can even select all at once! :)

Hm, if I go to that dialog, it shows 3 plugins (pgp-stuff). If I click
on "load from web" (or however that is called in the english version),
I get to the sourceforge page, offering a bunch of plugins, each of
them available as .tar.gz in various types, but no windows
executabels/dlls or whatever I need...

What am I missing?

--
Thomas.Beckmann at ThBeckmann.de