[Users] HTML Render

Vayu vayu at sklinks.com
Tue May 21 22:49:44 CEST 2013

I've found Fancy and GtkHtml2.  Fancy works well except it uses my system font (sans) to display content.  GtkHtml2 uses fonts that the page calls for like Arial, but it uses my system colors for text and background when the page doesn't define them, which on a dark theme doesn't work well.

How can I tell Fancy to use fonts the page wants rather than the default system font?  Or how can I set the page background and font foreground defaults for GtkHtml2?  Or are there any other HTML render plugins?