[Users] Theme question

Vayu vayu at sklinks.com
Tue May 21 21:13:58 CEST 2013

I forgot to add that the change I made worked in the preferences dialog, but not on the main window message or folder list.

What I did that worked on the dialog was I put the following in gtkrc-2.0 in ~/.claws-mail

style "treeview" {
    GtkTreeView::allow-rules = TRUE
    GtkTreeView::even-row-color = "red"
    GtkTreeView::odd-row-color = "blue"