[Users] Toggling between plain text and html view

wwp subscript at free.fr
Mon May 20 11:55:40 CEST 2013

Hello Cliff,

On Mon, 20 May 2013 10:37:30 +0100 Cliff Laine <clifflaine at europe.com> wrote:

> A couple of mailing lists I'm on are neglectful about providing an
> easily readable plain text version. Would it be possible to toggle
> between the default message view and html for individual messages?

Toggling on the basis of what? A mouse click upon arbitrary decision?
Filtering according to message contents/type? Look at a folder
property, you can do that on a folder basis. In a message view, look at
the right bar that contains icons following the email structure
(contents, attachments), there you can switch HTML/plain-text view.

Regards,

--
wwp