[Users] Claws mail address book

P NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sun May 19 08:36:29 CEST 2013

On Sat, 18 May 2013 13:50:10 -0700
Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 May 2013 20:14:56 +0100
> P NIKOLIC <p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All .
> >
> > New to this list
> >
> > I have been using claws mail for some time now  ( the usual Kmail
> > problems)
> >
> > I would like to change the default view of the addressbook so that
> > fields such as Phone number and postal address are shown , Is this
> > possible as i can not find a way to do this so far .
> >

> > Thanks
> >  Pete
> >

> Under "tools" menu select "Edit Custom Attributes" and add what you
> want.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom

Yes been there and edited there but they are still not displayed in the
default window , All i see are name  address(email address) and
remarks ..even if the listing in question has the other fields ..( most
do ).

Thanks    Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.9.2-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat May 11 20:31:08 CEST 2013
x86_64 GNU/Linux