[Users] Claws, Mail Pretty Print, Work in Progress

root omb at teraflex-bp.dyndns.org
Thu May 16 04:12:15 CEST 2013

I am slowly, about 30 mins/day developing a successor to muttprint,
tentatively 'ClawsPrint' which will offer a Claws Mail pretty printer
which is extensible, ie you can add your own (mime-type) content
handlers. This now works 100% of the time for me, and allows a Latex
only approach, or WebKit/khtml -> PDF rendering.

I will release and alpha version on this list when I think it is nearly
done. Probably End July. Currently text/plain, text/html xxx/pdf
xxx/postscript xxx/binary work but I want GOOD html rendering, which
seems to be hard, for no good reason. Please email the list, not me
with suggestions.

Grüss, Brian

--
Greetings (mit freundlichen Grüßen), Brian.

Dr. Brian O'Mahoney Email: omb at teraflex.ch
Phone: +44 (0) 7711 489965
GPG Key ID: E4A3BCF8 2009-12-11, old PGP Key Id: 0xA0481D676FBC700C