[Users] Maildir ++ plugin ...

root omb at teraflex-bp.dyndns.org
Sat May 11 20:21:01 CEST 2013

Hi Colin,

Am Samstag, 11. Mai 2013, am 13.59.39 +0100, schrieb Colin
Leroy <colin at colino.net>

>Thank you so much for your estimable contribution, which we'll
>now pick up with all the respect it deserves and spend our miserable
>time making it fit for inclusion in our trashy source code which didn't
>deserve such an engineering treasure.

>Or not.

There is no call, whatsoever for your nasty narcissistic comments, the
patch works, and creates a working Maildir++ plugin. I have sent you a
tarball of the full source to do with as you wish.

>Seriously, if want a patch integrated, at least have the decency to
>read the review one of the core team members took the time to write for
>you, and if you couldn't be bothered to address your patch's issues, at
>least just let it slip and forget about it.

I note that maildir is not in the new git repo, so I can't even pull it,
If you put the old one there I will update it and send you a pull
request al la the Kernel process, otherwise the full source on this
mailing list will let others get on. Any issues, except abandoning the
functionality are solely in the PC mind of your colleague Ricardo.

GrĂ¼ss, Brian