[Users] An: Resent with small attachment. ... Re: Fix Maildir ++ plugin maildir-0.24.5 patch (Ricardo Mones)

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri May 10 15:25:18 CEST 2013

On Fri, 10 May 2013 13:59:39 +0100, "root" <omb at teraflex-bp.dyndns.org>
wrote:

> Thank you for your not very helpful reply, The EXACT reason why I said
> I would publish, on an as useful basis, is that I WILL NOT get
> involved in these kind of discussions.

Thank you so much for your estimable contribution, which we'll now
pick up with all the respect it deserves and spend our miserable time
making it fit for inclusion in our trashy source code which didn't
deserve such an engineering treasure.

Or not.

Seriously, if want a patch integrated, at least have the decency to
read the review one of the core team members took the time to write for
you, and if you couldn't be bothered to address your patch's issues, at
least just let it slip and forget about it.

Thanks,
--
Colin