[Users] Claws Mail 3.9.1 unleashed!!

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Tue May 7 18:13:14 CEST 2013

On Mon, 6 May 2013 18:16:16 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

>6th May 2013                                         Claws Mail 3.9.1
>
>		    CLAWS MAIL  RELEASE NOTES
>                    http://www.claws-mail.org
>
>Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
>email client.
>
>New in this release:
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>All plugins previously packaged as 'Extra Plugins' are now contained
>within the Claws Mail package. In addition to that, the following
>plugins have been dropped: TrayIcon, Dillo Viewer, and Gtkhtml2
>Viewer.

Hi,

Thanks for the 3.9.1, which I'm using now to send this email but I
had some problem compiling

xUbuntu 12.04

I had to disable:

* python plugin
* perl plugin

because of missing dependencies.

I have one perl script that I want to convert to python. I'm currently
using 2.7 and I have installed python-dev 2.7.3 is install but there are
another couple of thousand python packages.

What are the python and perl dependencies?

Thank you

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com