[Users] paste image

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Mar 25 16:37:50 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 03:18:03PM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:04:22 -0400
> fachhoch m <fachhoch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello fachhoch,
>
> >I cant paste image  in   compose or reply editor. Is there a plugin for
> >this ?
>
> Not necessary;  Simply attach the image via the "Attach" button on the
> editor's toolbar.

  Or drag'n'drop the image and select "Attach" on the dropping dialog.

> Copy/paste would work with an HTML capable editor (maybe), but that's not
> what CM does.

  Pasting a image copied from the file manager pastes the file name in the
compose body. I guess the file content could be pasted if, for example, the
attachment tab is selected, but that's a RFE nobody has filed yet :)

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~