[Users] Forwarding emails

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Thu Mar 21 16:10:54 CET 2013

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:54:14 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

>Paul already gave you a good answer, but just in case you're a guy
>like me and filters via procmail instead of your email client, I'm
>pretty sure you can do it with a procmail filter that is placed
>below all the filters you want done first, and after the filters you
>don't want affecting your forward.

Actually, I've never used procmail before and right now I don't have
the time to start learning. Procmail has been on my radar for a
couple of year and never had the time to learn it. The other problem
with procmail is that I would then need to keep to 2 of filters in
sync.

>I congratulate you on your use of CM and Xubuntu. Excellent
>combination.

I'm happy with mine. My mother board just went in smoke a few weeks
ago, so I just rebuilt the computer with a new AMD 8350 8 core, no
hyperthreading...

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com