[Users] Bogofilter doesn't seem to be working

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Thu Mar 21 00:48:54 CET 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Gil Weber <gilweber at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I do see that the last three messages I've received from the claws-list
> (including this latest one from you) are being identified as "spam" and
> moved into my junk folder.  ;o)

Yeah, it's seeing my name, I'm pretty sure they've got it programmed
to eyeroll and say "oh, that guy?" if you've got the hardware hooked
up right... [giggle]

I found it took a couple of thousand messages before it started to get
good. Luckily, I'd already gotten a folder of bad messages to help
train it, and with my email load a couple thousand messages is just
two or three days.

Dan