[Users] Fw: New user of Claws-Mail -- some questions on features

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 20 18:09:14 CET 2013

Many thanks for the quick and helpful reply, Brad.

Yes, the "tab" suggestion is perfect. :o)

I knew about the archive, but it does not appear to be searchable.
Am I overlooking a search feature? If not how do you suggest I look up
topics in the future so that I am not initiating a discussion that's
been answered in the past?

I'll try "fancy" plug-in and see if that gets the result I'm seeking.

Again, thanks.