[Users] New user of Claws-Mail -- some questions on features

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 18:03:04 CET 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:35:45 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> > 1) Is there a way when addressing an outbound e-mail to display a
> > list of recently used entries (maybe the last 10) and then I can
> > select from among those for auto-completion?
> >
> > 2) Is there a way when addressing an e-mail to type a name or
> > just the first few letters of a name and Claws-Mail will display
> > all the possible entries in my address book? Then I could select
> > one for auto-completion.
> >

> To both. Just press the 'Tab' button to auto complete from address
> book.

That won't work for 1), recently used addresses are not stored in the
address book, however if you use the AddressKeeper plugin, this will
store all recipient addresses in an addressbook, and then Tab would
work for 1) and 2).

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune